As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEAMGROUP #ad
TEAMGROUP MP33 512GB SLC Cache 3D NAND TLC NVMe 1.3 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive SSD Read/Write Speed up to 1,700/1,400 MB/s Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop TM8FP6512G0C101 #adTEAMGROUP #ad
- Warranty: 5-year or tbw terabytes written limited warranty. Supports slc caching technology. Free technical support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website.
Suitable for both desktop and notebook. Nvme pcie gen3x4 high speed interface - sequential read/write speed can reach up to 1700/1400 MB/s which reduce the delays of the operating system and game/software. Greatly enhance computing performance.
Capable of reading and writing large amounts of game data, complex graphics and motion processing algorithms, or loading heavy duty video/graphics editing software. Ultra high performance - transfer performance is 5 times higher than the SATA III interface. M. 2 2280 specification: supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD.
|Warranty||5-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.|
2. SP Silicon Power #ad
Silicon Power 512GB NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC SSD Solid State Drive SP512GBP34A60M28 #adSP Silicon Power #ad
- Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed. The silicon power pcie ssd does not have a B notch and therefore, the B key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted. Pcie gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2, 200MB/s and write speeds up to 1, 600MB/s.
Tbw=300 The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. To support a silicon power pcie ssd, the system must have an m. 2 connector with only an M key. The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first.
|Brand||SP Silicon Power #ad|
|Manufacturer||SP Silicon Power #ad|
3. TEAMGROUP #ad
TEAMGROUP T-FORCE CARDEA ZERO Z330 512GB with SLC Cache Graphene Copper Foil 3D NAND TLC NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 2280 Gaming Internal SSD Read/Write 1,800/1,500 MB/s for Laptop & Desktop TM8FP8512G0C311 #adTEAMGROUP #ad
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year or tbw terabytes written limited warranty. Smart management technology. Unleash the full power. The definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.
Taiwan invention patent number: i703921 China Utility Patent number: CN 211019739 U. To cope with the change of manufacturing process of the ssd, teamgroup will change the pattern of Graphene Copper Foil on CARDEA Series SSD from mid-2021.
Patented graphene cooling structure; Ultra-thin structure. Free technical support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP's official website. The change does not affect the operation of cooling effects and software control.
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty: 5-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website.|
4. XPG #ad
XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB 3D NAND NVMe Gen3x4 PCIe M.2 2280 Solid State Drive R/W up to 3350/2350MB/s SSD ASX8200PNP-512GT-C #adXPG #ad
- 2 2280, please check your system spec before purchasing. Interface: pcie nvme gen3x4. 2 2280 is not compatible with SATA M.
Ultra-fast pcie nvMe Gen3x4 Interface. 5 year *pie m. Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard's M. 2 slot supports pcie NVMe or M Key with NVMe. Sequential read/write speed up to 3500/3000 MB/s, *Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration.
This ssd is not compatible with Mac. Additional parts may be required to use on Mac system. Ideal for intense 3d animation, video and photo editing, rendering, and other intense applications.
|Warranty||5 Year Manufacturer|
5. SP Silicon Power #ad
Silicon Power 512GB NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC R/W up to 3,400/2,300MB/s SSD SU512GBP34A80M28AB #adSP Silicon Power #ad
- 2 connector with only an M key. The silicon power pcie ssd does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted. To support a silicon power pcie ssd, the system must have an m.
Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed. The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first. Tbw=800 . Super-fast pcie gen3x4 interface for read/write speeds of up to 3, 400MB/s/ 2, 300MB/s.
|Brand||SP Silicon Power #ad|
|Manufacturer||SP Silicon Power #ad|
6. INLAND #ad
High Speed Read/Write Speed up to 3100MB/s and 1900MB/s, NVMe 1.3 & PCIe 3.1 Compatible, Inland Premium 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive, 780 TBW #adINLAND #ad
- Sequential read/write speed up to 3100MB/s and 1900MB/s respectively. Endurance up to 780 tbw. Form factor: nvme m. 2 2280, interface: PCIe 3. 0 x4. Ssd capacity 512gb. Random read/write 4k: up to 430, 000 and 340, 000 IOPS.
Supported windows OS: Microsoft Windows 8, 103d tlc nand flash, and movement. 3 year limited parts and labor warranty. Ideal for mainstream PCs, laptops and ultrabooks for personal, gaming and business use. No overheat, vibration, resistant to shock, No noise.
|Part Number||512GB NVME PREM|
7. SABRENT #ad
Sabrent 512GB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive SB-ROCKET-512 #adSABRENT #ad
- Supports smart and trim commands. Advanced wear leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision. Built to the PCIe 3. 1 specification / NVMe 1.
3 compliant. Supports onfi 2. 3, onfi 3. 0, onfi 3. 2 and onFi 4. 0 interface. M. 2 pcie gen3 x 4 interface. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
Power management support for APST / ASPM / L1. 2. All sabrent ssds come with free sabrent acronis true image for sabrent software for easy Cloning.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
8. KLEVV #ad
KLEVV CRAS C710 M.2 SSD NVMe PCle Gen3 x4 512GB 3D TLC NAND R/W Up to 2050MB/s & 1650MB/s Internal Solid State Drive K512GM2SP0-C71 #adKLEVV #ad
- Stable data protection by ldpc ecc engine. Cras c710 is featured with global wear Leveling function, which can extend the overall life span and makes SSD stable yet long-lasting. With thermal throttling mechanism, cras c710 is able to protect your SSD and maintain it in a stable working temperature, which can secure the SSD stability while keeping storage data safe and sound! Experience satisfying data Retention ability and Stable Protection using LDPC ESS Engine.
Data integrity improvement through excellent thermal throttling mechanism. Experience the maximized stability through the built-in S.
M. A. R. T self-monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology. Cras c710 ssd provides the improved durability and performance through SLC Single Level Cell Cache Technology. Product life span extension through global wear leveling Function. Slc caching algorithm for durability improvement. Complete stability through s. M. A.
9. INDMEM #ad
Mid 2015 MacBook Pro, Late 2013-2017 iMac, Mid 2013-2017 MacBook Air, Late 2013 Mac Pro, Late 2014 Mac Mini, INDMEM 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD 3D TLC NAND Flash Hard Drive Disk 512G Only for Late 2013 #adINDMEM #ad
- 512gb pcie nvme gen3*4 ssd drive fast speed up to: read 1800mb/s, ncq and s. M. A. R. T support, write 1400MB/s. Must update original ssd to macos 1013 or later version before moving out. Trim, mtbf: 1 million hours. Need to format ssd and install macos 1013 high sierra or newer system on DMPG3N SSD.
Built with silicon motion controller, 3D TLC NAND Flash for reliable and superior performance. Official website provides detailed installation instructions and general problem solutions. New ssd will not be recognized after replacment if original SSD installed 1012 or earlier Mac OS.
10. Inland #ad
Inland Professional 512GB NVMe SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 3.0x4 3D TLC NAND Internal Solid State Drive, PCIe Express 3.1 and NVMe 1.3 Compatible 512 GB #adInland #ad
- Ideal for mainstream PCs, and other intense applications. With the m. 2 2280 specification, laptops, inland professional nvme supports the latest intel and amd platforms.
Reliable solid state drive: 2, video and photo editing, laptops and ultrabooks for intense 3D animation, rendering, 000, 000 hours MTBF with 3-year limited parts and labor warranty. Widely compatible with notebooks, ultrabooks and other mobile computing devices.
Sequential read/write speed up to 2000mb/s and 1500mb/s, Random Read/Write 4K: up to 170K and 260K IOPS respectively. Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard's M. Support pcie Express Base 3. 1 and nvMe 1. 3. 2 2280 . Pcie M. 512gb nvme ssd with high-speed m. 2 pcie gen 3. 0 x4 form factor. No overheat and quiet when working. 2 2280 is not compatible with SATA M.