As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kingston #ad
Kingston 512GB SSDNow KC400 SKC400S37/512G 2.5" SATA Solid State Drive #adKingston #ad
- Storage capacity: 512GB. 3. 0 6gb/s – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. Form factor: 2. 5" interface: sata rev. Maximum 4k read/write: 512gb – up to 99, 000/86, 000 IOPS. 2. 0 3gb/s. Sequential read/write: 512gb – up to: 550/530MB/s.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Digital, Inc. #ad|
2. SanDisk #ad
SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD, SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 535 MB/s, SDSSDA-1T00-G26 #adSanDisk #ad
- Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2. 5” hard drive; based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMrark vantage scores.
3 year limited manufacturer warranty. Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads. Order with your alexa enabled device; Just ask 'Alexa, order SanDisk microSD'. Shock resistant for proven durability: even if you drop your computer shock resistant up to 1500G and vibration resistant 5gRMS, 7 800 HZ, 10 2000 HZ/4.
9 grms, temperature from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius. Read/write speeds of up to 535mb/s/450mb/s based on internal testing; Performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. The perfect balance of performance and reliability. Compatible Devices: Desktop.
3. Western Digital #ad
WDS100T2B0A, Western Digital 1TB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD, SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data. 2 tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity.
Wd f. I. T. An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf 1 and up to 600 terabytes written tbw 2 for enhanced reliability.
1 mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD. 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|
4. Kingston #ad
HDD Replacement for Increase Performance, Kingston 960GB A400 SATA3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/960G #adKingston #ad
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement. More reliable and durable than a hard drive. Fast start up, loading and file transfers.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
5. Intel #ad
Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ Desktop Kit, 2x2 AX+BT, 2230, vPro, AX200 #adIntel #ad
- For fast and responsive connections, PCs should connect to a Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ router powered by Intel technology5. Improved security with WPA3 and simplified passwords3 for improved protection against wireless hacking4.
Wi-fi 6 is nearly 3x faster than standard AC 2x2 with 80 MHz channels1. Compatibility: only for use on intel windows 10 64-bit machines, that are not currently on a BiOS lock, and do not contain an Intel 9560 CNVI part.
Kit includes intel wi-fi 6 ax200 Gig+ module, antenna’s, cables and brackets. Adapters are available for sales for use with motherboards that don’t have Key A or E sockets. 75% lower latency for more responsive gaming and seamless video conferencing2. Support for Bluetooth 5. 0 Modules uses an m. 2 connector and a standard Key A or E socket.
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on Hardware|
6. Kingston #ad
Enterprise Drive a Stato Solido, SSD 2.5” 1920 GB, SEDC500M/1920G, Kingston Data Centre DC500M #adKingston #ad
- Latenze e prestazioni degli I/O casuali prevedibili per un ampia gamma di carichi di lavoro. Over-provisioning configurabile. Progettati per carichi di lavoro misti con un rapporto equilibrato tra elevata densità di lettura e scrittura. Funzionalità PLP Power loss protection integrate.
7. Kingston #ad
Kingston Data Centre DC500R, Enterprise Drive a Stato Solido, SSD 2.5” 960 GB, SEDC500R/960G #adKingston #ad
- Latenze e prestazioni degli I/O casuali prevedibili per un ampia gamma di carichi di lavoro. Progettati per carichi di lavoro ad elevata densità di lettura. Funzionalità PLP Power loss protection integrate. Over-provisioning configurabile.
8. Kingston #ad
SEDC500R/480G, Kingston Data Centre DC500R, Enterprise Drive a Stato Solido, SSD 2.5” 480 GB #adKingston #ad
- Funzionalità PLP Power loss protection integrate. Progettati per carichi di lavoro ad elevata densità di lettura. Latenze e prestazioni degli I/O casuali prevedibili per un ampia gamma di carichi di lavoro. Over-provisioning configurabile.
9. Kingston #ad
SSD 2.5” 1920 GB, Kingston Data Centre DC500R, SEDC500R/1920G, Enterprise Drive a Stato Solido #adKingston #ad
- Latenze e prestazioni degli I/O casuali prevedibili per un ampia gamma di carichi di lavoro. Progettati per carichi di lavoro ad elevata densità di lettura. Over-provisioning configurabile. Funzionalità PLP Power loss protection integrate.